Sunday, January 10, 2010

Was it wise of me to toast to "adventures in 2010"???

This is what happened...
Since the new year I have...
helped at an orphanage
worn ooberly long, bright blue pants under my skirts
tripped down the stairs at school, because of my oober long blue pants
found ten grey hairs on my head
chased a bag of cotton candy down the street in front of witnesses
won 13 out of 15 games of connect four
gotten incredibly angry at someone for their emoticons on Skype
ruined a bowl of ice cream by adding nutella to it
and
stayed in bed all morning pretending my floor was made of lava and my bed was lava proof

5 comments:

  1. Hahah wow... maybe it's because of that "don't go a day without Chocolate" rule... on second thought.. nevermind. Chocolate is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry--The grey hairs were probably just left over from that one Verity Harvest Festival... :)
    On the other hand, taking the list as a whole and considering this is only January...if you don't make it through March, it was nice knowing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAVA FLOOR! I used to do that when I was a kid...I would spread out all of the couch cushions on the floor and would have to jump from on to the next so as not to die a fiery death in the Hot Lava! Oh memories:) Next time I see you we are going to do this.

    Do any of the "witnesses" have the cotton candy chase on video? I would very much like to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, you are the best! My own housemate doesn't undersand these things. We definitely have a lava date coming up. We'll show these kids how to really imagine things up.

    ReplyDelete