Tuesday, October 13, 2009

God's grace is greater than hog hair

Today I was eating the schools lunch, when I noticed the pork I was about to eat had skin and hair on it. It took all my concentration not to gag. Somehow I managed to consume all my other food without drawing attention to the fact that I was disgusted beyond belief.
oh and the week before that at another school there was a bug in my vegetables. GAG!

Besides that...here's what's been going on. =)



An amazing bug I watched fly into the office.


Naomi chilling with my fifth graders =)


Once a week we have a family from school come to our house and I get to torture the younguns. These two lasted pretty long, but they always talk in the end. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Eww I had a hard time not gagging as I read it...
    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to ask if that picture is of a real bug or is it a fake. Also I love the title to this blog. That must have taken a lot to continue eating and not loose it completely. I am proud of you. I don't think that I could have done it. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really a real, live, breathing creature.

    ReplyDelete