Thursday, September 10, 2009

What's in a name?

I was looking over my blog posts and I realized I've made a big mistake. I've started out my blog with funny stories, now the day to day feels so boring. Yet, the day to day is why I came. So maybe I should say a little more about what I do here.


I teach.
I love it.
My students are very sweet. I'm lucky to be working with 5th graders, they aren't half as scary as 6th graders. Today some of my students greeted me like "Good afternoon beautiful teacher."
I'm sold.

When I'm not teaching I'm hanging out at the office with various peoples, mostly Naomi. We have an interesting relationship. We're with each other so often we find ourselves making some of the same faces.














I'm not really proud of this

4 comments:

  1. So I have a confession. I sometimes couldn't understand you totally over Skype and I always groaned inwardly at how much I must be missing from your stories when I missed words but didn't want to interrupt the enchanted flow still coming to ask what I missed. So, now that I have confessed let me say that I feel really happy that you are writing them down. Confession #2. I pretend like you write on this blog just for me to read. Now you know that I am becoming self-centered. I'm sorry to confess twice in one comment. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, can I just say I am not making YOUR faces anymore. There's a reason they are yours...the main reason being I look RETARDED and you look cute. Not fair. But it IS your face. So...you go. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your faces are great. They really bring out your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful teacher. I'M sold. ;)

    ReplyDelete