Wednesday, September 1, 2010

two months later...

So, if anyone has been following my blog, then they'll know that it suddenly stopped at a very depressing place. Well, that is because I stopped at a very depressing place. It hurt so bad just thinking about leaving them, but that was nothing compared to actually leaving them. Yet, when I got home I didn't want to be sad with my family so I just buried it, which is why I haven't blogged in a while. I didn't want to deal with the thought that I had abandoned my kids. I want to believe that I'm capable of being there for the people I love, but it's not possible to be home and there at the same time. So, when I went home I felt like I was letting all of my Taiwanese friends and family down. I don't like it when people hurt my friends, but when I'm the one doing it it's even harder...so yeah...It hurt and it hurts that I left them...I know it was the right thing to do, but it was dang hard and after two months I'm finally able to acknowledge that this is the way it should be.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that it hurts so bad, but I am so glad to have you back:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see a post. I had almost given up on looking under the desk, but I found it today! You are coming out on top. lubja.

    ReplyDelete