Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Many people have died for their freedom, I just asked for mine.

After the principal forced me into a newspaper interview, I decided to quit Chinese class with him. The only reason I was still doing the class with him was because he's the principal and I should show him respect. The interview changed that. So after four days of worrying about how to quit I finally walked into his office and asked if I could quit Thursday's Chinese lessons. He agreed quite readily and I walked away with both my freedom and a new appreciation for the principal. He really can't be all bad. =)

5 comments:

  1. "The only reason I was still doing the class with him was because he's the principal and I should show him respect. The interview changed that."

    He wasn't the Principal after the interview??!!

    I"m glad you're free of class with Mr. Bai. I mean, it's not cool to have class with him anyway, after he stopped being the Principal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean that I didn't feel that I needed to respect him by doing lessons anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh THAT'S what that meant! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a note to tell you that I am very gratified by so many new posts by my Chush. You make me laugh and ache with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems like this could have been resolved with violence somehow....

    ReplyDelete